For most occasions, the former is all you need to mark a special event or host a party with close friends and family. Professional displays are significantly more expensive than buying fireworks online and firing them yourself, but they do offer a huge number of benefits.
For occasions such as weddings, corporate events and those really big celebrations, it can be well worth spending extra to get the professionals in. But what do professional crews provide that you can’t do yourself? Here are just a few things for starters:
- Comprehensive insurance. So many people forget about insurance when planning fireworks events. But what happens if one of your fireworks damages a neighbour’s property, or if someone gets hurt and holds you responsible? These are the kinds of things that a good insurance policy can cover, and which comes as standard when you use a professional crew.
- A 100% safe display. Peace of mind is right up there with the top reasons to use a professional fireworks company. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the show in full confidence that an experienced, highly trained team is managing the display safely.
- Exceptional quality fireworks. The fireworks a professional crew use in their display won’t necessarily be the same ones that you can buy online. Professionals can use higher grade fireworks in their shows, some of which have simply incredible effects.
- Site management. A lot of work goes into site management, from choosing the site and planning a safe layout to supervising safety on the day. The professionals can handle all of this for you.
- Keeping an eye on the weather. Did you know that the weather can affect the quality of a fireworks display? Too much wind in the wrong direction can create an overly smoky show where the effects of the pyrotechnics are lost. A professional company use state-of-the-art resources to keep a close eye on the weather, so you can focus on planning other aspects of your event.
- Personalise the show. Want to choose the bride and groom’s favourite colours, include a favourite piece of music or use company branded colours? A professional designs the display from scratch, so they can include pretty much anything you like.
- Computer programming for split-second precision. This is technical work and requires a lot of skill, but it means that your show runs like clockwork.
- Make fireworks perform to music. You need time, experience, skill and a certain amount of specialist editing equipment to design a display that ‘dances’ to music, but the effect is spectacular.
- Create something truly unique and spectacular. Above all, a professional fireworks specialist can create that wow factor. If you really want to impress, it has to be a professional.
Need help with an upcoming fireworks event? Get in touch with the expert team at 1st Galaxy Fireworks, we’ll be happy to help.