Secure Online Ordering
- We guarantee that every online purchase you make from our store is a secure transaction. We use PayPal and Stripe Payments in order to ensure security of your transaction. Should you have any problems with your transaction please email PayPal or Stripe quoting your transaction ID. After you’ve placed your order you should receive a confirmation of your payment from either of these payment providers, dependant on which you chose when paying for your order.
Information We Store About You
- If you have bought something from us we will have your email address, phone number, address and details of your purchase. If you choose to have items delivered to a third-party we will have their name and address. Information is only used to help us deliver the parcels and contact you.
- We also maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases.
- If you submit a feedback form we will store details provided including name, email address, phone number and address. We will not use these details in marketing campaigns if you ask us not to.
- We also collect information of a general nature about how many 'hits' our website gets. And we monitor the site traffic patterns; this tells us which areas of the site are being visited more than others. It also helps us build a more useful site in subsequent re-designs. We don't track individual user pathways through the site.
What We Do With Your Information
- In addition to processing your order, we also maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases and where applicable supply maintenance and support.
- Occasionally we email information about our products. If you don't want to receive further information from us please un-check the box on the feedback form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' as the title.
- We do not exchange, sell or otherwise give away your email address to other companies. Your email address is used solely for sending confirmation of purchase and updating you with our newsletter if you choose to receive it.
- We will not exchange your email information with any third parties for the purpose of catalogue mail-outs.
Who Else Sees Your Information
- We may have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers to help complete your order. These parties include the relevant shipping agent for your territory.